At the core of my work as a therapist and nutritionist, I offer a compassionate client-centered and therapeutic approach with my programs. Programs focus on lifestyle transitions, special diets and dietary needs, and stress management for the whole family. With my clients I am known for making my programs and meal plans easy, fun, realistic, and delicious too!
- In -depth Health Intake, Diet and Nutrition Evaluation
- During your evaluation we will discuss your goals and I will create a personalized program for you based on your health and self-care concerns. Together we will work as a team to reach your goals and we will develop a personal plan that is fun, flexible, and rewarding. You will develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you. I will also send you follow-up material including recipes, and other wellness resources to help support you on your journey to better health.
- Follow-Up Sessions
- During your follow-up sessions we will check-in on your progress and how you are doing with your current program and goals. We will make adjustments as needed; I will continue to help support you with meal plans, recipes, and follow-up materials and resources. Together we will implement lasting lifestyle changes that will decrease stress levels, and increase your overall energy, balance, and health.
- Program Packages Available in Addition to Evaluation and Individual Follow-up Sessions
- Program # 1 includes Initial Visit and 2 additional visits. (3 visits total)
- Program # 2 includes Initial Visit and 5 additional visits. (6 visits total)
- Program # 3 includes Initial Visit and 8 additional visits. (9 visits total)
- Personalized Therapeutic Lifestyle Programs Including:
- Customized therapeutic meal plans according to current health concerns, lifestyle, values, environment, and goals
- Personalized self-care plan to help heal and revitalize the body from burn-out, stress, and stress-induced illness
- Stress Reduction & Health Education
- Education and research on your current health issues
- Health support complementary to that provided by other licensed professionals
- Bay Area Clients
- Personal Grocery Shopping, Grocery Store, and Farmer Market Tours
- Cupboard and Kitchen Clean Out
- Together we will sort through your kitchen and create a list of what to buy to re-stock your cupboard with healthy basics and whole foods.
My specialties include the following:
- Special diets and dietary needs
- Food allergies and food sensitivities, including recipe adaptation and support
- Therapeutic lifestyle programs for stress management
- Eating for blood sugar stabilization
- Easy, quick and delicious whole-food cooking and recipes to support a therapeutic lifestyle
2020 Update: I am currently not accepting new clients at this time. Stay tuned for new blogs and website updates in the future. Wishing you a safe and healthy year ahead!